Critical to the success of a new shared services operation is a clear strategy, a detailed business case, a phased approach, and a focus on change management. This workshop will dive into the must haves for shared services success and explore the most common implementation pitfalls to keep you ahead of the curve.
During this session, you will learn:
- Shared services strategic drivers that will attract corporate budget/funding
- Critical activities for design, implementation, and stabilization
- Key technologies and automation to enhance service
- Talent profiles to ensure sustainability
- Common design and implementation pitfalls
- Practical change management techniques to win the businesses