Trey Robinson, partner at ScottMadden, is a business strategist and shared services leader, specializing in financial advisory and multi-function shared services design, implementation, and improvement. With 18 years of consulting experience, Trey brings extensive knowledge in creating and implementing shared services strategies, leading major corporate initiatives, and improving profitability for client companies. He has interacted with corporate directors and officers of domestic and global companies covering a broad range of telecommunications, energy, aerospace and defense, retail, business services, software, and manufacturing industries.
- Designing a digital strategy for shared services
- Creating a sustainable governance structure for Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Automation
- Expanding Centers of Expertise (CoEs)
- Expanding to regional or global delivery models
- Designing and launching predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Achieving business customization without losing efficiency