AVP, Finance and Continuous Improvement
Canadian Tire Corporation
Day Two: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
2:05 PM Plenary Panel: Capabilities, Applications and ROI of AI-driven RPA: A Discussion with Automation Experts on their Experiences & Vision for Leveraging Transformation to Increase Results in Business Operations
- Critical capabilities to look for from automation vendors and their partners.
- Essential tips for shaping a Center of Excellence (CoE) that gives hours back to the business and drives pragmatic innovation into lines of business
- Case stories: each panelist will give an example of a common business process that was digitized with intelligent automation"
5:05 PM Embracing User Centric Design to Create a Culture of Continuous Improvement with Shared Services
Shared services leaders are often faced with a puzzle - how can I deliver excellent customer experiences and make users happy, while finding ways to be more efficient and deliver savings? In an industry where service excellence means everything, a focus on user experience can help, rather than hinder, shared services leaders in understanding their stakeholders needs. A user centric design can uncover waste and inefficiency, identify improvement opportunities, and enable more effective decisions, ultimately being more efficient. With the end goal of improving customer and stakeholder interactions with your Shared Services team we will highlight:
- What is user centric design and what difference can it make to Shared Services delivery?
- How can user experience mapping deliver insights and help create a culture of continuous improvement?
- What benefits can I expect, and how can I quantify the impact of a user centric continuous improvement approach?