Pavan PamidimarriVP, Global Business Services
Levi Strauss & Company
The pace of change in the SSO market today means that shared service leaders can no longer choose to be reactionary. In order to keep their competitive edge they must learn to anticipate the future direction of the industry and envisage it in their planning. This panels gathers together some of the most innovative, creative and forward thinking minds to debate where they think the industry is going!
- Exponential technology disruptions: What’s the future for RPA and Intelligent Automation
- Next generation service delivery models: Captive, Outsourced, Virtual?
- Talent and Geography: What’s the next talent profile and where can SSCs obtain it?
- New technologies have presented new service delivery model opportunities: IA, Virtual, etc. How have GBS organizations gone about mapping of their processes to best fit service delivery model?
- What are the anticipated impacts to governance? How are panelists starting to change their governance processes in reaction?
- How far should organizations seek to go toward an integrated GBS? How could these new service delivery models facilitate an integrated GBS?