Global Partner, Robotic Process and Cognitive Automation
Workshops & Master Classes Day One: Tuesday, March 12th, 2019
Tuesday, March 12th, 2019
One bot is live, but you want multiple bots with the same status. It is time to reflect on what worked, what didn't work, what ROI the implementation provided, how future implementation might change
governance structures and what technologies might be disrupting SSOs next.
In this workshop, participants will:
• Explore cases of top performing RPA implementation in SSOs
• Hear what’s next for organizations that have made it through pilot and
• Discuss expansion plans for multiple bot deployment
• Review the different projects a robot can perform and what should be prioritized
• Learn what future cycles might look like in a world with multiple bots deployed
• Review the technologies that will be disrupting shared services organizations in the next 18 – 24 months
Day Two: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
The goal is an RPA Center of Excellence:
- How is the Center integrated into the organizational structure?
- How are roles, responsibilities and reporting lines defined?
- What does collaboration with IT architecture, infrastructure and security look like?