Karla YoungerVP, HR Shared Services
1:00 PM Coca-Cola HR SSC Site Tour
In 2009, Coca-Cola Enterprises opened a North American HR Shared Services Center in Brandon, Florida. The center has evolved over the last 6 years with technology and process improvements, amidst company integration work as the North American operations were acquired by The Coca-Cola Company in 2010. The center currently has 250 employees and expects to continue along a technology and process optimization journey.
This site tour will take you through this widely benchmarked center presenting these areas of focus, including:
- Customer Service – view the call center in action along with related metrics of speed to answer, service level, first call resolved, and a drive to tier 0.
- Learn about the first point of contact specialization in the areas of Payroll, Compensation, Employee Relations, and Benefits
- HR Operations – view the metric boards and learn about operations of HR Master Data, Organizational Management, Talent Acquisition Services, and Benefits & Pension as well as how the team continues to provide higher value support to the organization
- Payroll Operations – learn about the in-house payroll operation, which is the most mature since it originated over 14 years ago within Finance Shared Services. Highlights and the payroll evolution will be explained
- HR Services Support – understand the roles of quality assurance, workforce optimization, knowledge management, reporting, governance, and project management for the entire HR Shared Services organization
This session discusses how automation through core HR systems, and eventually, Robotics Process Automation can be used to stream-line activities such as service requests, payroll, applicant sourcing and employee onboarding. The panel also uncovers the practicalities of such a move; how can you ensure employee data is secure? How can you get buy-in for HR RPA investment? How do you orient and engage HR teams to technologies they’re unfamiliar with? And How to manage any displaced workforce.
- Evolving from email, text, into machine interactivity
- Leveraging AI and RPA to take on the work
- Bridging the gap for non-technical team members