VP, Global HR Shared Services Programme
Day Two: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
With the movement towards mobile platforms becoming more and more common:
- What processes are most common from a technological standpoint?
- What has seen failure to launch in the mobile shared services space?
- What are typical roadblocks to adoption and how do you overcome them?
Day Three: Thursday, March 14th, 2019
Thursday, March 14th, 2019
12:00 PM Agile HR: Utilizing Case & Knowledge Management to Deliver Next-Generation HR Shared Services
Utilizing new human resource technologies to give your employees best-in-class services quickly and conveniently is a focus of many a HR shared services stakeholder. In this session, participants will:
- Evaluate the benefits of new technologies and downfall of these new technologies
- Explore how to manage the digital workplace with HR Case & Knowledge Management software
- Examine the benefits of including enhanced HR efficiency, knowledge capture and improved ser-vices in a SSO strategy