Debbie BallardVice President of Global Shared Services
8:30 AM Women in Shared Services
This special workshop is designed by and for female shared services leaders now and tomorrow to enhance you strategic planning and leadership capabilities.
Part A: Shared Services and Your Career
How does shared services fit into your career? Industry leaders will discuss how to make the most of your time in shared services from a whether you’re in it for the long haul or just making a detour. Take home insight relating to:
- What skills/capabilities do SSO leaders need to possess? How do you develop those skills within shared services?
- Why adopting a cross-functional and customer-centric mindset will benefit you within shared services and beyond
Part B: Identify and Develop Tomorrow’s Shared Services Leader to Ensure Future Success
Considering it’s often more cost-effective to hire from within, this session will showcase real-world strategies for building formal leadership development and mentorship programs for high-potential SSO talent with a special focus on Women. Attend and discover how to:
- Leverage mentoring, coaching and rotational programs to transform high-potentials into future leaders
- Identify and tackle the unique challenges women in shared services face related to career advancement, leadership training and skills development
4:20 PM GBS EVOLUTIONS ROOM Customer Experience Management: GBS as an Enabler of Customer Experience Transformation
- What changes are you seeing in your industry toward customer-centric orientation – emphasizing the customer experience as a foremost priority?
- How do these changes translate to necessary middle and back office GBS transformations?
- Where do you see increased integration of GBS to front-office functions/processes?
- What are the implications for your GBS brand?