A clear strategy, a detailed business case, a phased approach and a focus on customer experience are critical to the success of a new shared service operation. This workshop will delve into the must haves for shared service success and explore the most common implementation pitfalls to keep you ahead of the curve.
In this workshop, participants will:
• Discuss strategic approaches for obtaining corporate budget/funding
• Highlight the critical activities for design, implementation and operations stabilization
• Review the key technologies and automation available
• Review the common design and implementation pitfalls
• Pinpoint the practical change management techniques for an effective transformation