Shared Services in North America 2019: Workforce Strategies, GBS Objectives & Key Measures of Success
This interactive report analyses the Shared Services landscape in North America to provide insights on workforce strategies, top skill development priorities, popular tools & technologies for investments, objectives for Global Business Services (GBS), and key measures of success.
6 reports in one, gain rich, in-depth information on:
- Comparing popular workforce strategies in 2018 and 2022
- Which skills are companies prioritizing? (comparison of 2017, 2018 and 2022 trends)
- Going digital: popular tools & technologies, human-machine working hours, challenges
- Gbs in the past 12 months: implementation journey and main objectives in the next 5 years
- Top challenges facing SSO professionals currently (data from respondents)
- The key measures of success for shared services centers in North America
Learn more about the Latin American shared services landscape with this info-graphic highlighting the state of the industry such as the countries implementing operations, how they are being leveraged, their GBS objectives, and more! To receive a copy in your inbox, please email email@example.com
Not sure how to define your work culture? Need tips to improve your office environment?
In this report you'll learn:
- Characteristics of a toxic work culture
- Strategies to improve your company's environment
- Tips in improving employee/management relationships
Access the North American State of the Shared Services Market Report 2019 to learn about the trends and opportunities the occurring in the industry. Review the data and analytics provided by the top shared services leaders for insights into Shared Services. To receive a copy via email, please email Geena.Monaco@iqpc.com
Are you sitting on a wealth of business insights? Shared services and GBS organizations of all sizes and structures are ideally situated to collect a treasure trove of organizational data. From insights related to the end-to-end employee lifecycle to business process management to IT usage, the opportunities for SSOs to capitalize on the information they organically collect are endless. In this interactive presentation, we outline the 5 levels of shared services analytics maturity and shed light on the path towards advanced analytics.
- What the difference is between foundational, descriptive, predictive, prescriptive and cognitive analytics maturity levels?
- What advanced analytics concepts - such as decision automation, analytics COEs, simulation & scenario planning, and machine learning - are disrupting shared services?
- What sessions at Shared Services and Outsourcing Week 2019 will help your shared services and GBS analytics to get to the next level – based on your maturity level?
- How you stack up against your peers - based on where you fall on the shared services maturity curve?
It is a common fear that AI is going to takeover people's jobs - but will it? Regardless of your job title, AI will most likely be adopted by your business and creep into your work. Be prepared for the possibilities that AI has to offer and read to understand four different ways that it can impact the future of your workplace and society.
The standardization of shared services models has increased the importance of advancing future shared services processes. This article reviews Bureau Veritas’s Mumbai-based Global SSC and how they take on the next generation of shared services delivery models. Download this article to learn more about the synergies and business intelligence that support a competitive advantage in shared services. To request a copy, email Geena.Monaco@iqpc.com
Business process outsourcing has provided a business optimization opportunity for the shared services industry. SSON surveyed hundreds of shared services industry professionals reporting their challenges, opportunities, and other thoughts on BPO to present the horizon for shared services optimization.
This report contains:
- Key priorities of BPO providers
- Risks facing the industry
- The advantages of rapidly evolving technology
- And more!
Access this report for more details into what customers want and how BPO can help provide it. To receive a copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org