Pre-Conference Site Tour Day: Monday, 19th March 2018
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm PwC Site Tour and Robotics ForumJoe Killian, Partner, US Finance and Shared Services Leader,PWC
In Tampa, PwC’ Business Services deliver strategic and operational competencies to staff and partners. More than 2,500 personnel design and build systems and services for over 49,000 internal customers throughout the US, as well as PwC’s network of firms around the globe.
PwC’s teams innovate and work together to provide end-to-end processes to the business. In 2016, PwC began using robotics process automation in their Finance, HR and Procurement functions, and now they are expanding to other functions. On this tour, they will discuss how automation has impacted their productivity and efficiency, as well as the nature of the work their people do. This is an unrivaled chance to speak to the team about process and technology selection, lessons learned from implementation, and crucial business outcomes as more processes go into production.
During this site tour, PwC will share with you their journey from strategy through execution, from shared services and beyond to RPA and Global Business Services. The site tour consists of:
- Presentation from the Managing Partner
- Walk through and discussion of RPA approach to functional applications
- Interactive Q&A with functional heads
Joe KillianPartner, US Finance and Shared Services Leader
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Coca-Cola HR SSC Site TourKarla Younger, VP, HR Shared Services,Coca-Cola Refreshments
In 2009, Coca-Cola Enterprises opened a North American HR Shared Services Center in Brandon, Florida. The center has evolved over the last 6 years with technology and process improvements, amidst company integration work as the North American operations were acquired by The Coca-Cola Company in 2010. The center currently has 250 employees and expects to continue along a technology and process optimization journey.
This site tour will take you through this widely benchmarked center presenting these areas of focus, including:
- Customer Service – view the call center in action along with related metrics of speed to answer, service level, first call resolved, and a drive to tier 0.
- Learn about the first point of contact specialization in the areas of Payroll, Compensation, Employee Relations, and Benefits
- HR Operations – view the metric boards and learn about operations of HR Master Data, Organizational Management, Talent Acquisition Services, and Benefits & Pension as well as how the team continues to provide higher value support to the organization
- Payroll Operations – learn about the in-house payroll operation, which is the most mature since it originated over 14 years ago within Finance Shared Services. Highlights and the payroll evolution will be explained
- HR Services Support – understand the roles of quality assurance, workforce optimization, knowledge management, reporting, governance, and project management for the entire HR Shared Services organization
Karla YoungerVP, HR Shared Services
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm Bristol-Myers Squibb NA Capability CenterWayne Lewis, Associate Director, Communications and Community Relations,Bristol-Myers Squibb
The Bristol-Myers Squibb North America Capability Center, which opened in January, 2014, and has recently expanded, is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. The site has over 500 employees collaborating in R&D, Business Operations, Finance, IT, Commercial and Marketing Services and Human Resources. At the North America Capability Center, we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
Wayne LewisAssociate Director, Communications and Community Relations