2017 Event Brochure
This year's event comes at a crucial and complex time, as many shared services leaders find themselves rapidly moving into unchartered territory, where automation and analytics are seen as essential to get to the value adding SSC. The program is designed with a combination of maturity tracks and small group discussions, meaning you can tailor your agenda no matter what the size, function or challenge of your shared services center.
Organizations leading the program and the sessions they are speaking on include:
- Colgate-Palmolive on “Inspiring a Global Team, Leveraging Talent and Enabling Technology”
- Swiss Re on “Overcoming Perceptions: Back Office Servants to Crucial Business Partners”
- Mars on “All Aboard? What’s the Best Way to Get Stakeholder Buy-in”
- Edgewell on “Automation, Digitization and the Four Generation Workplace"
- Panel with JLL on “One Happy Family? Making Your Outsourcing Provider a Part of Your Team”
- S&P Dow Jones Indices on “What Does the CFO Want? The Top 3 Strategies to Add Ultimate Value”
- P&G on “Transforming the Way Business is Done: Learning From the Largest, Most Progressive Shared Service Organization in the world"
- Vodafone on “People, Performance, Management, Systems: Why is Vodafone Urging SSCs to Go Back to Basics?”
Download the agenda to find out all of the information about the weeklong event & register to join us in March!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.